Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 4, 2011

Let's see how this works

I am not sure how this works, but I thought I would see if an old woman could say anything interesting.
I have a wonderful family.  I have 2 children who make my life worth it all.  Both are graduates of Auburn University, as is my husband.  I am just the 'enabler' for family to be in school  :)

My son is married, and my daughter is talking about it.  I have an amazing daughter in law,...I know my son could never find anyone better suited for him.  I hope they will always keep their marriage in the direction God wants them to.

I have a 90 year old mother and an 84 year old mother in law.  That should keep me busy enough, but they are both doing ok physically, and I am thankful.

Well, once I figure out how this all works out, I may extend this blog business and see if it's worth the trouble.

jan

No comments:

Post a Comment